- You are here:
2013 Industry Symposium
"The Future of Materials Science and Engineering: An Industry Perspective"
Presented by School of Materials Science and Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology May 14 – 15, 2013
Proceedings Overview - PDF
We were pleased to host the following symposium presenters. A PDF version of their presentation (if available), is supplied.
- Lee Silverman, Research Manager, Nanomaterials Technologies, DuPont - presentation
- Supratik Guha, Director, Physical Sciences, T. J. Watson Research Center, IBM - presentation
- Eric Amis, Director, Physical Sciences Department, United Technologies Research Center
- Peter Bocko, Chief Technology Officer, Corning Glass Technologies - presentation
- Nikhil Verghese, Research Fellow, Saudi Basic Industries Corp.Technology Center
- Jack Clark, Vice President, Chief Technical Officer, Novelis Global Research & Technology Center - presentation
- George Corbin, Head of Research, Development & Technology, Solvay Specialty Polymers - presentation
- Al Romig, VP/GM, Advanced Development Programs, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
- Gerould Young, Director, Materials & Fabrication Technology, Boeing Research and Technology Office - presentation
- Anil Sachdev, Manager, Chemical and Materials Systems Lab, General Motors Global R&D
- Timo Faath, Team Manager, Application Technology, ThyssenKrupp Steel - presentation
- Robert Kriegel, Senior Scientist, Global Packaging, The Coca-Cola Company - presentation
- Bryan D. Haynes, Director, Research and Planning, Global Nonwovens, Kimberly-Clark Corp. - presentation
- Michael Tompkins, VP Technology Development, Hanger Inc. - presentation
- Jeff Martin, President & CEO, Yulex - presentation